Not in this ‘raw’ form.
We can modify it into something:
1. As we know already, our investment turns into ‘energy’.
2. This ‘energy’ can be turned into tickets by playing or can be ‘spent’ when ‘giving votes/likes’.
(If you chose to like/support a topic or reply, it will be deducted from your energy amount. 1 like/up vote = ‘x’ amount of energy will be used from your account.)
3. The number of likes which someone will accumulate on the forum can be turned into tickets.
Or the energy deducted from someone(when up-voting) will be transfered right away to the other user. Most likely, this will be the better scenario. Also, a user should have a daily limit. And, maybe, the only way to cancel this limit will be to hold a Rare or Epic Chaincader or a certain amount of arcade edition nfts.
4. Then, tickets can be used to open boxes.
It sounds great like this, can boost & animate engagement on the hub in the future.
While keeping everything sustainable and according to the ecosystem. b-)
What do you think?
- This reply was modified 8 months ago by Costi.